Yahoo! Music Launchcast Plus: 1990s R&B


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I really don't mean to sound like a shill here, but this channel is SO worth the $3.99/month (as it's a "premium" station - uh huh!). Just check the last 20 songs I've heard:

Next - Too Close*
SWV - I'm So Into You
Jade - Don't Walk Away**
Stevie Wonder - Fun Day***
Erykah Badu - On & On (live)****
En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)*****
C+C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots
Dru Hill - In My Bed
Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
Faith Evans - Love Like This
Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Tony! Toni! Toné! - Whatever You Want
Montell Jordan - I Can Do That
LeVert - All Season
Tamia - So Into You
Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
Mary J. Blige - Be Happy
Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes

*Only one of the greatest singles EVER.
**Another.
***Jungle Fever = Stevie's best album of the past 20 years.
****Best live album of the past decade?
*****Oh, oh! Etc.

And the next song was "No Scrubs"! This is fucking nirvana.

Addendum: And the next was Xscape's "Just Kickin' It"! OMG OMG WTF best internet radio evah!